Monday, February 10, 2014

~ Supplies ~ Shopping ~


So ... I was gone last week on a quick jaunt over to (my former home of) 
the great state of Arizona.

The purpose of my trip was to see friends ... which I did with abandon ... but also to stock up on a few needed supplies.  Along with shopping at my former place of employment, Bernina Connection, I also happened upon the happy accident that was the AQS Show where I spent one day and a whole lot of moola.

One of the "needs" on my list were some fabrics with sparkle.  Let's face it, the ocean is sparkly. Imagine my delight when I came across a table chock full of sparkly fat quarters at The Fat Quarter Queen.

The greatest thing that I came away from the AQS Show with was pure, unadulterated inspiration from the multitude of talent that was there for the viewing. And inhaling. But ... not touching.

Thank you Arizona. Thank you AQS.  
Thank you LifeLong Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment