Tuesday, April 15, 2014

~ Dinner for Eight: II ~


So I am well aware that my blogging skills as of late have been less than stellar.
The truth is that I took some time out to make some things for my grand kids and  ... the Boy Scouts. The work for my local 11-year old troop, involved sewing a flag that was embellished with a rabbit.
A Nuclear Powered Killer Rabbit to be specific.

But, I digress.


Before starting those other fun projects, I had already decided on my next Sea Quilts adventure and had already set aside my piles of fabric ... paint.


I decided to reprise my very first Art Quilt, which has long since sold and is no longer in my possession. I am pretty excited not to be starting from Square One, especially since Square Two (the fabric picking process) is my favorite Square of all.

And what is your favorite part of the creative process?



`

1 comment:

  1. Picking the fabric is a pretty good part! But I do love coming up with the ideas and planning/sketching them too. With me it's more my least favourite parts that stand out - the quilting and the binding! Your fabric choices look gorgeous, looking forward to seeing it progress. And I really think you should show us at least a glimpse of the nuclear powered, killer rabbit!

    ReplyDelete